Saturday, August 22, 2015

Summer '15 recap

As most of you know I took a little hiatus from Instagram for the summer. It was a much needed break from the extra distractions. In addition to that I also unsubscribed from every e-mail list to cut down on the 'noise' and deleted some apps off my phone. It has been wonderful. And I found that, when I'm not distracted by extra things, I'm a pretty good housekeeper! Everything was in order and clean and will never be like that again... (Don't worry, I briefed my husband. He's in mourning.)

For those of you wondering what we did all summer, I thought I'd write a little recap instead of slamming your feeds with a butt-load of pictures. You're welcome. 

I was super productive the past couple months so don't hate me guys but I kinda out did myself...

First of all, I started this blog... I opened a successful coffee shop, a delicious (but healthy) bakery, a widely popular theater, a news station, another (but actually successful) flower shop, a veterinary clinic, an optometry practice, a licensed family therapist's office, designed AND executed the perfect drought-friendly-back-yard-oasis, became a world renowned grill master, earned the title of Puzzle Wizard, became the most praised last-minute travel agent, declared the fastest-viewer-of-all-11-seasons-of-Fraiser, reader extraordinaire by completing F-O-U-R actual real life books, a camp counselor, and most excitedly a pass holder (once again) of the Happiest Place on Earth.... 

















- Before-


-During-


-After-




-found on Craigslist for $100-

 -we just completed our 5th for the summer-


-Big Bear-







-Our farewell-to-summer camp out-




-I found a hack for getting 11% off-


   Most importantly, we truly truly enjoyed being together.
























AND, on August 2nd, we celebrated 4 years in CA



What did YOU do?





No comments:

Post a Comment